kodubale recipe | ring murukku recipe | spicy kodbale recipe
easy kodubale recipe | ring murukku recipe | spicy kodbale recipe
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
Servings 20 Servings
- ½ cup rice flour / akki hittu
- ¼ cup semolina / sooji / bombay rava
- salt to taste
- ½ cup maida / plain flour / all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp ajwain / carom seeds / oma
- pinch of hing / asafoetida
- 2 tbsp hot oil
- oil for deep frying
for masala paste:
- ¼ cup coconut fresh or desiccated
- ½ tsp jeera / cumin seeds
- 5 whole dried kashmiri red chilli
- ¼ cup water or as required
firstly, in a mixing bowl take rice flour, rava and maida.
also add ajwain and salt. combine well.
furthermore pour 2 tbsp of hot oil and mix well.
meanwhile prepare the masala by taking coconut, jeera and red chilli.
blend to smooth paste adding water as required.
now transfer the prepared masala paste over the flour.
knead to smooth and soft dough.
also roll and prepare small circles.
now deep fry the kodubale in hot oil in batches.
fry the kodubale till they turn golden brown and crisp on medium flame.
and drain off on to a kitchen paper to remove excess oil.
finally, enjoy kodubale, or store in a airtight container for 10-15 days once its cooled completely.