soya chunks fry recipe | meal maker fry recipe | soyabean chunks fry
easy soya chunks fry recipe | meal maker fry recipe | soyabean chunks fry
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
Servings 3 Servings
- 2 cups soya chunks
- 3 tsp oil
- 1 tsp cumin / jeera
- 1 medium sized onion finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 1 inch ginger finely chopped
- 1 capsicum finely chopped
- 2 large tomatoes finely chopped
- ½ tsp turmeric powder / haldi
- 1 tsp kashmiri red chili powder / lal mirch powder
- ½ tsp coriander powder / dhaniya powder
- ½ tsp cumin powder / jeera powder
- salt to taste
- ½ tsp aamchur powder / dry mango powder
- 2 tbsp coriander leaves finely chopped
firstly in a kadai heat oil and add cumin seeds.
saute till the cumin seeds turn aromatic.
further add finely chopped onions and continue to saute.
also add garlic, ginger and saute till the raw smell disappears completely.
additionally add finely chopped capsicum and saute for a minute.
now add finely chopped tomatoes and saute.
saute till the tomatoes turn soft and mushy. you can alternatively use tomato pulp to make slightly gravy.
also add turmeric, chili powder, coriander powder, cumin powder and aamchur. instead of aamchur use lemon juice.
saute well till the oil starts to release from masala.
now add squeezed soya and required salt.
give a good mix making sure the spices are combined well.
cover and simmer for 5 minutes so that soya absorbs all masala.
finally, serve soya subzi garnished with coriander leaves along with chapathi.