cocktail samosa recipe | party samosa recipe with samosa sheets
easy cocktail samosa recipe | party samosa recipe with samosa sheets
Prep Time 45 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 55 minutes
Servings 8 Servings
for samosa patti sheets:
- ½ cup maida / plain flour / all-purpose flour
- ½ cup wheat flour / atta
- salt to taste
- ½ tsp sugar
- 2 tbsp oil hot
- water as required to knead
for samosa stuffing:
- 2 tsp oil
- ½ tsp coriander seeds / dhaniya seeds crushed
- 1 onion roughly chopped
- ½ tsp ginger-garlic paste
- 1 green chilli finely chopped
- ¼ cup peas / matar
- ½ tsp kashmiri chilli powder / lal mirch powder
- ½ tsp aamchur powder / dry mango powder
- salt to taste
- 2 medium sized potatoes boiled & peeled
- ¼ tsp garam masala
- 2 tsp coriander leaves finely chopped
- oil for deep frying
- 2 tbsp maida / plain flour / all-purpose flour
- 4 tbsp water
party samosa stuffing recipe:
firstly, heat oil and saute crushed coriander seeds.
further add onions and ginger garlic paste and chili. saute well.
also add peans and saute.
additionally add spices and salt.
furthermore add boiled potatoes and mix well.
also add garam masala and coriander leaves. good mix.
samosa sheets recipe:
firstly take maida, wheat flour, sugar and salt.
add hot oil over the flour and crumble well.
furthermore knead to smooth dough and rest.
start to roll with a rolling pin as thinly as possible.
furthemore, cut the sides and get to a perfect rectangle shape.
put the sheet on hot tawa and roast both sides.
samosa folding recipe:
firstly, start folding the samosa sheet into triangle and stuff the stuffing.
seal with maida paste.
finally, deep fry to golden brown.