stuffed mirchi bajji recipe | stuffed menasinakai bajji | milagai bajji recipe
easy stuffed mirchi bajji recipe | stuffed menasinakai bajji | milagai bajji recipe
Servings 4 Serving
for besan batter:
- 1 cup besan / chickpea flour / gram flour
- ¼ cup rice flour / chawal ka atta
- 1 tsp kashmiri red chili powder / lal mirch powder
- ½ tsp turmeric powder / haldi
- pinch of asafoetida / hing
- salt to taste
- ¼ cup water or as required to prepare batter
- pinch of baking soda / sodium bicarbonate
- 2 potatoes boiled and peeled
- 1 green chilli / hari mirch finely chopped
- 1 inch ginger grated
- 2 tbsp coriander leaves finely chopped
- ½ medium sized onion finely chopped
- ¼ tsp turmeric powder / haldi
- salt to taste
- ½ tsp kashmiri red chili powder / lal mirch powder
- ½ tsp jeera / cumin seeds
- pinch of hing / asafoetida
- ½ tsp aamchur powder / dry mango powder
- 4 large chilli / green bullhorn chillies / bhavnagri mirchi / bajji menasu
- oil for deep frying
besan batter recipe:
firstly, take besan, rice flour, chili powder, haldi, hing and salt. mix well.
furthermore, add water and make a smooth batter.
also add a pinch of baking soda and mix gently.
firstly take mashed potatoes, green chili, ginger, coriander leaves and onion.
also add haldi, red chili powder, jeera, aamchur, salt and hing.
mirchi stuffing recipe:
firstly, slit green chili at the centre and remove seeds.
also stuff the potato stuffing into the chili.
dip the stuffed chili into besan batter, coat and deep fry to golden brown.
finally, serve stuffed potato mirchi bajji / mirapakaya bajji.