onion samosa recipe | irani samosa recipe | patti samosa recipe
easy onion samosa recipe | irani samosa recipe | patti samosa recipe
Servings 8 Servings
for samosa patti sheets:
- ½ cup wheat flour / atta
- ½ cup maida / plain flour / all-purpose flour
- pinch of sugar
- salt to taste
- 2 tbsp oil hot
- water as required to knead
for samosa stuffing:
- 1 onion thinly sliced
- ½ cup thin poha / thin flattened rice / paper avalakki / beaten rice
- 1 tsp kashmiri chilli powder
- ¼ tsp garam masala
- ¼ tsp aamchur powder / dry mango powder
- salt to taste
- 1 inch ginger finely chopped
- 3 tbsp coriander leaves finely chopped
- oil for deep frying
- 2 tbsp maida / plain flour / all-purpose flour
- 4 tbsp water
onion samosa stuffing recipe:
firstly, in a large mixing bowl take sliced onions and poha.
also add chilli powder, garam masala, aamchur powder and salt.
then add ginger and coriander leaves.
squeeze and mix well and keep aside.
samosa patti | pastry sheets recipe:
firstly take maida and wheat flour.
further add pinch of sugar and salt to taste.
add 2 tbsp of hot oil over the flour.
crumble the dough.
furthermore knead to smooth dough and rest.
further, start to roll with a rolling pin as thinly as possible.
furthemore, cut the sides and get to a perfect rectangle shape.
put the sheet on hot tawa and roast for just 10 sec on both sides.
samosa folding recipe:
firstly, start folding the samosa sheet into triangle and stuff the stuffing.
seal with maida paste.
fold the sheet to form a triangle.
further, deep fry to golden brown.